The Snake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Snake Forum

The Snake Forum is one of the few places for Reptile related chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from South Africa Aswell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ammodytes

ammodytes

Hello from South Africa Aswell Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 am

I Have been interested in reptiles since the age of 7 when I got my first Brown House Snake Lamprophis fuliginosus and have been collecting and breeding exotics ever since. I have always been pationate about Venomous snakes, but only recently started keeping them.
Back to top Go down
Pseudechis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 am

You are very welcome here!
Back to top Go down
https://snakeforums.forumotion.com
Dendroaspis
Admin
Dendroaspis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:30 am

Welcome bud, enjoy it here Smile
Back to top Go down
ammodytes

ammodytes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am

Thanks for the welcome,

I forgot to add what I have kept, what I am Keeping and what I want to keep. I wont include scientific names as that will take time.

What I have kept: Brown house, Olive House, Aurora house, Skapstekers, red lips, egg eater,
Exotics: Burms, red tail boas, dumeril boas, Ground boas, Emerald Tree Boa, Various Ball Pythons, Chondro Tree Python, Anacondas, Taiwanese Ratsnakes, yellow and grey ratsnakes, grey banded kings, californian kings various types, various corns, the list goes on and on, I have a addiction that I can not control.

What I am keeping: Agkistrodon contortrix phaeogaster or comonly known as Osage Copperheads, venustus tree viper, white lip tree viper, Gaboon Adder , V. ammodytes, durango Mountain kings, chondro tree pythons, various spiders, veiled and panther chameleons, madacascan Ground gecko's, bearded dragons.

And what I will and going to keep when I get permits is as many Dwarf Bitis I can possible get Smile, puff adders, boomslangs, banded rhinkals, forest cobras. actually this can go on forever as there hundreds of species that I am keen on getting and will be getting over the years to come.

Peace
Back to top Go down
MacAdder

MacAdder

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 pm

ammodytes wrote:
.. I wont include scientific names...

My pet hate. LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Africa Aswell   Hello from South Africa Aswell Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Africa Aswell
Page 1 of 1