The Snake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Snake Forum

The Snake Forum is one of the few places for Reptile related chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from UK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atrox

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Hello from UK   Hello from UK EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi decided to give this forum a shot after gettin hacked off with idiots on other forums who don't keep venomous, but hand out advice like they know what they're on about..................hopefully it won't be the case on here
Back to top Go down
BeastMaster

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm

atrox wrote:
Hi decided to give this forum a shot after gettin hacked off with idiots on other forums who don't keep venomous, but hand out advice like they know what they're on about..................hopefully it won't be the case on here

Welcome and amen to that. That one guy annoys the crap out of me. ViperLoser? Always posting dumb crap and annoying the rest of the world. Good thing he's not on here! I made sure to check the profile names before I even registered!
Back to top Go down
Dendroaspis
Admin
Dendroaspis

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Welcome.... but on the same note, I'm not going to tolerate personal vendettas that you guys may have. Help us build a community, enjoy the place and share experiences.

I am a member of almost all the forums out there and I'm tired of the politics and dick measuring that goes on on the most of them, its not the kind of thing I want for this forum.

So if you want to join and share with us please do, if all you want to do is run a muck and cause shit then please leave now.

Shot guys,

Rowan
Back to top Go down
Pseudechis
Admin

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 am

Dendroaspis wrote:
Hi Guys,

Welcome.... but on the same note, I'm not going to tolerate personal vendettas that you guys may have. Help us build a community, enjoy the place and share experiences.

I am a member of almost all the forums out there and I'm tired of the politics and dick measuring that goes on on the most of them, its not the kind of thing I want for this forum.

So if you want to join and share with us please do, if all you want to do is run a muck and cause shit then please leave now.

Shot guys,

Rowan

Agreed with that.

If you want to bring shit that has happened on other forums over here, then please just don't. If you can't resist the temptation, then I rather you just left. I don't want to have to start banning people right off the bat because they will not leave things that happened on other websites, and bring it over to here. This is not going to be a "ban everybody we don't like" website like a few others, I like to build up my own opinions on people, and then take it from there. All I/we ask, is to give us the option to decide against banning folk. Using the ban button will not solve anything, it just makes things worst.

Best regards, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://snakeforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snake Forum :: General :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: