The Snake Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Snake Forum

The Snake Forum is one of the few places for Reptile related chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royals....to wait or not to wait?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicSqueak

Royals....to wait or not to wait? Empty
PostSubject: Royals....to wait or not to wait?   Royals....to wait or not to wait? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 am

Way-hey, thought i'd start this section off with my future projects....

I've currently got two sub-adult females who should hit breeding weight if not late this season then next season and to them I hope to be putting my male mojave....owing solely to the fact that my female black pastel I planned to buy just hasn't been bought!!!

Now, as Pseudechis knows I'm particular about my snakes....all my females are in some way a bit special. My two WCs are paler than your average with one having a nice reduced pattern as well and my other female is a normal who came out of a spider x normal pairing and she has the most unique pattern i've seen for a while;

Royals....to wait or not to wait? IMG_5713

I can't decide whether to put the male mojo (mojave) across her and see if I can get a more funky mojo out of her and then use that funky mojo to make my black pastel mojo or not?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pseudechis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Royals....to wait or not to wait?   Royals....to wait or not to wait? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 am

Put the male mojo with her, see what you get..............Hold back any strange looking offspring, raise them up and breed them back on eachother, or, breed them with the Pastel.
Back to top Go down
https://snakeforums.forumotion.com
Pseudechis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Royals....to wait or not to wait?   Royals....to wait or not to wait? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

As you know, I'm not a Ball Python man, so I don't know the language I've just spoke in (LOL) but I'm sure you could translate. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snakeforums.forumotion.com
MagicSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Royals....to wait or not to wait?   Royals....to wait or not to wait? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Yeah, I'm not into breeding parent to offspring so I won't, but I will put the black pastel across as many odd females as possible Smile

Coming soon - my retic plans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royals....to wait or not to wait?   Royals....to wait or not to wait? Empty

Back to top Go down

Royals....to wait or not to wait?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snake Forum :: Other Reptiles/Amphibians/Invertebrates :: Breeding Projects-
Jump to: